[erlang-questions] image manipulation

Peter Lund erlang@REDACTED
Thu Mar 8 12:14:41 CET 2007

The old gif-1.0 I have developed a bit naming it gif-2.0 in order to do
more stuff and use the latest version of gd c-code library. It is open
source too, so just grab anything you like. Maybe you even can
contribute with more functions in the erlang interface using more of the
latest and greatest gd library.

Check the latest README:
http://svn.gna.org/viewcvs/maginot/trunk/gif_drv/README?rev=62&view=markup

You need the stuff under: