[erlang-questions] Prompting before closing shell

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Wed Mar 7 12:48:20 CET 2007

Hi,

Have you read this:
http://www.erlang.org/doc/doc-5.5.3/erts-5.5.3/doc/html/erlsrv.html

erlsrv is a utility which makes it possible to run an Erlang-node as a
Windows service. This enables start of the Erlang-node when the
machine is booted up
and the Erlang-node will not be terminated because the user that
started it is logged out.

This may not solve your problem with the shell, but this is the
recommended way to
run a "non-stop" Erlang application on Windows.

/Kenneth