[erlang-questions] Prompting before closing shell

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Wed Mar 7 12:24:03 CET 2007

I don't know the answer to your question ... but I would probably do
something like:
- running the server in a dedicated named shell
- open a new shell for the user to communicate with the server shell when
needed
oh ... maybe I didn't understood your problem ;)