[erlang-questions] Programming Erlang on Pragmatic Bookshelf

Brian Olsen brian@REDACTED
Sat Mar 3 22:03:51 CET 2007

Hello,

I suppose I am in the position as everyone else is here: I bought the
book right away once I saw this email.

I am still on Chapter 1, and even though I know what I am reading
already, I really like the very sort of minimal voice when describing
the language. I really look forward on the chapters about OTP, in
interest to get an even better understanding of it.

I think that even though this has already been mentioned on the site's
errata page from someone, I think a short introduction to the why's of
Erlang would be nice. I mean, if someone is picking up the book, they
already know Erlang, but it seems nice anyway.

Brian