[erlang-questions] User provided authentication function in, ssh_cli

Ingela Anderton Andin ingela@REDACTED
Thu Mar 1 11:29:42 CET 2007

We admit the ssh application is very sparsely  documented, this will
change in the future.
You should however be aware that before a function is documented
properly it is not considered a
part of the API and may be changed without warning.

Regards Ingela - OTP team