[erlang-questions] ErlIde

Eranga Udesh casper2000a@REDACTED
Tue Jul 31 12:17:00 CEST 2007

I found out, that this happens when a project exists with the same name. The
ErlIde sets the project directory as a code:lib_dir prior to ERTS directory.
For eg.

"d:/Development/workspace/genlibs/branches/property_file-0.1/ebin"

Comes before,

"d:/DEVELO~1/ERL55~1.5/lib/property_file-1.0/ebin"

Is it possible to do this the other way? This is important, since some
packages generates Erl header files and I don't like to save them in the
Projects' include directory, but rather at ERTS/lib/<app>/include directory.
Is that possible?

Also below inet_sctp.hrl file was successfully recovered by the ErlIde, once
I removed that line and re-entered.

Thanks,
- Eranga