[erlang-questions] New Planet Erlang Site

Mickaël Rémond mickael.remond@REDACTED
Sun Jul 29 16:26:09 CEST 2007

Hello,

We have rebuilt the Erlang Planet web site in a more 2.0 fashion.
It still does the basics: Various feed from different bloggers are
automatically submitted there and you can subscribe to the aggregated
feed in your RSS reader.

However, the new site does much more. We fell that with all that
happen around Erlang every day and the growing community, it would
now be possible to strengthen the community aspects around Erlang
Planet.

The new site is a digg or reddit like site (we won't annoy those
community anymore ;). You can vote for news, links, pages,
documentations, tutorials, video, etc. The upcoming submissions reach
the main page when they have gather enough votes. It allows people
with little time to focus on link from the main page (published news)
while others can partipate in voting for and submitting their
favorite pages.
With this collaborative effort a good and up to date map of what is
happening on Erlang on the web should emerge.

You can join now to participate to this collaborative effort. Your
comments, and suggestions are welcome.

http://www.planeterlang.org/

There is still a lot to do on categorizing and tagging all the
resources that are already available (most of them coming from all
RSS feed gathered on Planet Erlang). Suggestions on new tag and
categories are welcome.

Do not forget to update your RSS subscriptions !

--
Mickaël Rémond
  http://www.process-one.net/