[erlang-questions] The meaning of OTP...

Hakan Mattsson hakan@REDACTED
Fri Jul 27 16:30:27 CEST 2007

Yes, I really agree that the terminology used at Trap
Exit ought to be consistent with the one used by the
rest of the Erlang community.

If the mastermind at Trap Exit persists, I suggest
he/she should use the wording "Open TrapExit Platform".
Then it would at least be obvious that the new meaning
of the acronym is a local Trap Exit joke. ;-)

If the Erlang community cannot agree of a new meaning
of the acronym, we could adopt "Open TBD Platform" for
the time being. ;-)

/Håkan