[erlang-questions] behavior of funktions

Johannes dajo.mail@REDACTED
Tue Jul 24 23:43:28 CEST 2007

anders told me that the source i wanted to use is very old.
i searched just a few minutes today, so i did not recognize.
of course ill use a newer version, ill try this one
http://www.erlang.org/download/otp_src_R11B-5.tar.gz
i recognized that i got a very old version