[erlang-questions] Port driver in windows message loop

József Bérces (LA/ETH) jozsef.berces@REDACTED
Tue Jul 24 15:16:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

Though this might be rather a windows question than Erlang, I hope someone could help me.

I wanted to write a port driver in C++ under windows but I had to enter the windows message loop. Once the message loop is running I do not really know how to handle standard IO for Erlang communication. The best would be if data from the standard input would appear as a windows message.

Is there anyone who has experience with this?

Thanks,
Jozsef