[erlang-questions] behavior of funktions

Paul Mineiro paul-trapexit@REDACTED
Mon Jul 23 01:55:19 CEST 2007

To summarize a previous thread, using the y combinator one can make a
generic memoization routine in Erlang, which can be used with different
recursive functions.

Attached is an example with fib.

-- p