[erlang-questions] Erlang book now shipping

Christopher Baus christopher@REDACTED
Fri Jul 20 21:36:05 CEST 2007

>> I received mine to day in Atlanta, GA, USA.  It came via USPS mail, no
>> tracking information.
>
> Uh oh.  I can't receive USPS mail at the address I provided them.

Sorry for the digression, but... I've gotten multiple direct emails
regarding this, so it might be worth noting that if you work for an
e-commerce company that the US Postal Service can not deliver to all
addresses in the US.  Specifically they do not deliver to residences in
Lake Tahoe.

E-commerce forms should specify the method of shipping.  I've gotten
burned numerable times on this.