[erlang-questions] Erlang book now shipping

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Thu Jul 19 21:13:08 CEST 2007

Ah - the first recorded copy - I still haven't seen it ...

BTW - The Erlang book is now ranked #935 in the amazon sales lists
it's in the top 1000 of all books! and #9 in computer science books.

The rights have been sold for translations into Japanese, Chinese and Korean.

/JOe