[erlang-questions] The meaning of OTP...

Niclas Eklund nick@REDACTED
Thu Jul 19 13:35:35 CEST 2007

Hello!

If you search the documentation you find stuff like net_adm:ping/1 pong |
pang, the Event Trace (E.T.) function et:phone_home/5:

http://www.erlang.org/doc/man/et.html

BTW, I noticed that on http://www.trapexit.org/ start page Telecom has
been replaced by Transaction. For example:

 "The Open Transaction Platform (OTP) is set of ..."

Isn't it a bit confusing if we use different explanations of what the
OTP acronym stands for?

/Nick