[erlang-questions] ErlLounge in Stockholm on Tuesday, 24th of July

Torbjorn Tornkvist tobbe@REDACTED
Thu Jul 19 11:26:05 CEST 2007

A great initiative!

May I just add that this event has been initiated via the
#erlang channel at irc.freenode.net. So all you oldtimers
(you know who you are :-), its time to join in on the channel
from time to time.

Currently the #erlang channel has, constantly, around 100
members but is rather silent. This can be compared to
the #haskell channel which have around 350 people with a
24h (it seems) discussion going on.

Cheers, Tobbe
(Ps. I'll be at the ErlLounge of course)