[erlang-questions] JavaScript compiler for Erlang

Robert Virding robert.virding@REDACTED
Wed Jul 18 22:19:06 CEST 2007

With the garbage collector of course! Sorry couldn't resist that. :-)

I am in no way a js guru. How fine are js objects? I know Erlang
processes are lightweight but are they lightweight enough? Would you get
problems with implicit/explicit sequentiality in js? Otherwise just keep
them in a table.

Still thinking about doing PHP, there are an awful lot of applications.

Someone asked earlier which versions we are thinking about. At this
stage I would say the latest version for which I can get a decent
description of the language and main libraries. It doesn't matter that
much until you get users who would actually want to use it.

Robert