[erlang-questions] (no subject)

Ahmed Ali ahmed.nawras@REDACTED
Tue Jul 17 10:48:25 CEST 2007

Hi Willem,

This is probably one of the fastest replies I got in an internet forum.
Thanks.

You can find my reply below.

On 7/17/07, Willem de Jong <w.a.de.jong@REDACTED> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I could try to help you, but I would need to have some additional
> information.
>
> - Could you send me the WSDL? (the version with the 'nillable' still
> included, please)

I'll send you the WSDL file privately.

- Could you send me some additional info on the second error? When does it
> occur exactly? Could you send me the complete error message?

=ERROR REPORT==== 17-Jul-2007::12:20:23 ===
Error in process <0.52.0> with exit value:
{{badmatch,{error,[{exception,{error,"Unexpected attribute (not namespace
qualified):
nillable"}},{stack,[sequenceType,extensionTypeC,complexContentType,globalComplexTypeType,schemaType,'wsdl:tTypes','wsdl:anyTopLevelOptionalElement'...

** exited: {{badmatch,
                {error,
                    [{exception,
                         {error,
                             "Unexpected attribute (not namespace
qualified): nillable"}},
                     {stack,
                         [sequenceType,
                          extensionTypeC,
                          complexContentType,
                          globalComplexTypeType,
                          schemaType,
                          'wsdl:tTypes',
                          'wsdl:anyTopLevelOptionalElement',
                          'wsdl:tDefinitions']},
                     {received,
                         {startElement,
                             "http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema",
                             "element",
                             "xs",
                             [{attribute,"type","type",[],"xs:anyType"},
                              {attribute,"nillable","nillable",[],"true"},
                              {attribute,"name","name",[],"cause"}]}}]}},
            [{yaws_soap_lib,initModel2,5},
             {erl_eval,do_apply,5},
             {shell,exprs,6},
             {shell,eval_loop,3}]} **

- What error do you get when you try the 'qtest'?

I got the following {error,{decoding,[{exception,{error,"unknown tag:
HTML"}},
                  {stack,[undefined]},
                  {received,{startElement,[],"HTML",[],[]}}]}}

Regards,