[erlang-questions] Maximum number of Mnesia nodes

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Sun Jul 15 14:44:52 CEST 2007

Folks,

How many Mnesia nodes are you running in your production
installation? I'm looking to find the maximum here.

I'm only dealing with ram_copies tables (cache), trying to figure out
whether I can make every Yaws node a Mnesia node without slowing
transactions down too much.

My current thinking is to wait and gather statistics before trying to
decouple Yaws and Mnesia . Still, I would love to know how much
transactions slow down with the addition of every new Mnesia node.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# compiler
http://wagerlabs.com  - Blog