[erlang-questions] How do Mnesia commits and rollbacks work?

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Fri Jul 6 23:13:20 CEST 2007

I doubt that too many have studied the external_copies
implementation. It's not an original mnesia feature. (-:

The callback module is called at commit. Before
commit, the data is written to the transaction store.
So if the transaction fails, the callback module
shouldn't be called at all.

BR,
Ulf W