[erlang-questions] HTML Entity Refs and xmerl

Bertil Karlsson bertil.karlsson@REDACTED
Thu Jul 5 14:56:22 CEST 2007

Hi,

whatever entity references you depend on when parsing an XML document
with xmerl you have to provide a DTD with those entities defined.
However I think the time difference in your example is unacceptable and
maybe indicating a bug in xmerl. I will take a closer look at this.

/Bertil