[erlang-questions] matching binaries directly into records

Tony Rogvall tony@REDACTED
Thu Jul 5 09:35:19 CEST 2007

But it would be nice to be able to write:

-record(thing, {
	first : 16,
	second : 16
}).

binary_to_thing(Data) ->
	<<Thing/#thing >> = Data,
	Thing.

Compact  and it gives some type info hints too ;-)

/Tony