[erlang-questions] Patches for HIPE on OS X (Leopard WWDC Beta)

Brent Fulgham bfulg@REDACTED
Wed Jul 4 07:16:51 CEST 2007

On Jul 2, 2007, at 2:04 AM, Mikael Pettersson wrote
> It includes OS-specific stuff in an OS-agnostic part of
> the code. I'd much prefer if you could move that to the
> #ifdef/#include block just before fpe_sig_action(), and
> make it #ifdef __DARWIN_UNIX03 like your other changes.

Sounds good -- I'll revise the patch and re-test.

As has been published elsewhere, the Leopard release of the OS has 64-
bit support "top-to-bottom".  Some of the changes this patch works
around is to deal with revised constructs that are more word-size
agnostic.  It should be possible to revise the Darwin stuff to engage
the appropriate variation based on compile-time-options, but I'm not
sure.

Attached is the revised configure.in patch, moving the change closer
to the fpe_sig_action stanza.

Thanks,

-Brent