[erlang-questions] Erlang vs. Haskell

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Mon Jul 2 23:59:16 CEST 2007

David,

May I suggest this Google query?

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=haskell+vs
+erlang&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Also, please keep in mind that Haskell is lazy so performance is
often unpredictable. Plus, Erlang is dynamically typed which means
that it's harder for the compiler to generate optimized code. Erlang
is usually compiled to byte code whereas Haskell is a native code
compiler with full static typing.

The fact that Erlang is on par with Haskell in the benchmarks should
say wonders about Erlang.

	Thanks, Joel

--
http://topdog.cc      - EasyLanguage to C# compiler