[erlang-questions] Erlang Extension Proposals (EEPs)

Eric Merritt cyberlync@REDACTED
Wed Jan 31 23:21:51 CET 2007

So this is a great idea and of huge benefit to the community. That
being the case, how are we going to move this process forward?

 Who are the editors? Has that been decided?
 Has the eeps mailing list been set up?
 Has any one stepped up to handle the eep html conversion? Could we
go with what you have already written for now?
 Has subversion space been made available?

 Who is going to maintain the infrastructure for eeps?

 These are questions, not answers, I know. However, maybe in answering
these questions this process can move forward instead of bogging down
in rather non-topical discussion as it has so far.