[erlang-questions] Erlang in Debian on m68k architecture

Sergei Golovan sgolovan@REDACTED
Thu Jan 25 15:22:06 CET 2007

On 1/25/07, Mikael Pettersson <mikpe@REDACTED> wrote:
> The problem is still one of alignment. It seems that your M68K
> toolchain doesn't align
>
> struct { int x; } var;
>
> to a 32-bit boundary. Whether that is the bug, or whether the
> lock checker's alignment-of-static-data assumption is the bug,
> I cannot tell until someone sends me a pointer to the M68K Linux
> (or SVR4) ABI document.

Then I would like to ask another question: Are there other variables
in erlang, which must be aligned to a 32-bit boundary? Or fixing
erts_bin_alloc_mtx alignment is sufficient?

--
Sergei Golovan