[erlang-questions] Eclipse/Erlide autoindent problem

Ladislav Lenart lenartlad@REDACTED
Wed Jan 24 13:48:16 CET 2007

Vlad Dumitrescu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 1/24/07, Ladislav Lenart <lenartlad@REDACTED> wrote:
>> I have installed Eclipse with Erlide plugin recently.
>> It is almost what I need except when I type
>>
>>    f(Condition) ->
>>      case Condition
>>        true ->
>>          do_true();
>>        false ->
>>          do_false()
>>      end,
>>        do_next1(),
>>        do_next2().
>>
>> next and all other lines after a case statement
>> are ill-indented (see the example above).
>
> This is a problem we're aware of and tried to fix it for a while, but
> for some reason fixing something always breaks something else...

This is not good. Is there a way how to completely disable
autoindent feature then?

Or another one: What IDE do you use to write Erlang programs (anybody)?

> Sometimes marking the function body and choosing "Indent lines" in the
> context menu helps.
>
> Also maybe it would be better to send bug reports to
> erlide-devel@REDACTED or even enter them in the project
> tracker at http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=58889&atid=489191

Ok, sorry, I'll do it next time... :-)

Ladislav Lenart