[erlang-questions] JInterface and node discovery

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55@REDACTED
Thu Jan 18 22:20:53 CET 2007

Hi,

On 1/18/07, Siddharth Pareek <siddharthpareek@REDACTED> wrote:
>         I too wana know the nodes which are in cluster  ..but the cluster
> are on the different machines.

One simple solution would be to call your code with the host name as a
parameter and iterate over all machines in the cluster. I don't think
a global registry exists, each epmd keeps track of the local nodes and
those connected to them (which should be able to be retrieved with the
method you used, maybe there are no connection between nodes on
different machines?)

Hope this helps.
Best regards,
Vlad