[erlang-questions] build system

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Thu Jan 18 01:18:10 CET 2007

Thank you for your feedbacks!
Eric, all what you said make sense to me! ;)
But I still have some (hopefully more precises) questions:
* Isn't Emakefile limited in what it can do? what I mean is that I
don't see how to implement a rule to compile some ASN.1 code for
example.
* Doesn't erlIDE have a build system? does it use the one of eclipse?
* What (will) make a difference (if any) between erlware and sinan?