[erlang-questions] TCP/IP socket communication problem

Surindar Sivanesan surindar.shanthi@REDACTED
Sun Jan 14 13:23:39 CET 2007

Dear all,

We are using an application in erlang which is acting as a server. This
server is continuously listening and ready to accept any client in TCP/IP
communication.
Around *50 clients* connecting with this server application. This
application is working fine for some time.
At one point of time, while the server is accepting a communication using
the BIF *gen_tcp:accept/1*, *{error,enfile}* error is occurred and *all the
50 clients using that socket are disconnected abruptly*.
We are using Windows 2003 server OS and Erlang *ERTS **5.5*.

Please provide me the solution if any to solve this problem

Thanks in advance

--
with regards,
S.Surindar