[erlang-questions] leex problem outputting file

autophile autophile@REDACTED
Fri Jan 12 03:23:19 CET 2007

Hi all...

Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I have the version of leex which is in the User Contributions section. I've compiled it, so I now have ~/Desktop/leex/leex.beam.

Now I change directory to foo (which contains my regexp_lexer.xrl) and run erl:

erl -pa ~/Desktop/leex/leex.beam

Quote:
Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.5.2 [source] [async-threads:0] [hipe] [kernel-poll:false]

Eshell V5.5.2  (abort with ^G)
1> leex:file(regexp_lexer.xrl).
Parsing file regexp_lexer.xrl, contained 14 rules.
NFA contains 42 states, DFA contains 16 states, minimised to 16 states.
Writing file regexp_lexer.erl, open error
error
(end of quote)

What's wrong?

Thanks!