[erlang-questions] flv streaming/recording

Juhani Ränkimies juhani@REDACTED
Fri Aug 31 10:21:46 CEST 2007

I've played a little with RTMP. Not with media streaming, but function
calls.

I think I was able to initiate an RTMP connection and make a simple function
call when my Flex Builder trial expired.

I cannot commit myself to creating a full implementation, but if someone is
working on it, I'm willing to contribute.

-juhani