[erlang-questions] erlang vs java floating point format

Ryan Rawson ryanobjc@REDACTED
Thu Aug 30 23:39:32 CEST 2007

Note that java floats are almost but not quite IEEE 754 floats.

Depending on the complexity of your problem domain you may not notice.
This is one very dissapointing part of the java spec.