[erlang-questions] How can I implement a priority queue with Erlang?

Ludovic Coquelle lcoquelle@REDACTED
Thu Aug 30 16:15:03 CEST 2007

Sorry, I may not be able to help you with the code.

But I can point you to a very simple priority queue solution using gb_tree
proposed by Ulf Wiger:
http://www.erlang.org/pipermail/erlang-questions/2007-June/027585.html

I would be interested to know about has any other solutions.