[erlang-questions] Cocoa IDE for Erlang (again)

Joel Reymont joelr1@REDACTED
Wed Aug 29 18:59:28 CEST 2007

On Aug 29, 2007, at 5:34 PM, Bob Ippolito wrote:

> you could very well get
> entirely different results with an epoll based stack, like Erlang
> would use.

How do you enable epoll on the Mac?

On 10.4.10 I see the following when configuring Erlang...

	checking sys/epoll.h usability... no
	checking sys/epoll.h presence... no

	checking sys/devpoll.h usability... no
	checking sys/devpoll.h presence... no
	checking for sys/devpoll.h... no

	checking for working poll()... broken or based on select()
	checking whether kqueue() is known to be broken... no
	checking whether kqueue() fd can be select()ed on... yes
	checking whether kernel poll support should be enabled... yes; kqueue

After all is said and built I still end up with

	Erlang (BEAM) emulator version 5.5.5 [source] [async-threads:0]
[kernel-poll:false]

What am I doing wrong?

	Thanks, Joel

--