[erlang-questions] Fwd: Starting the Erlang VM in a new thread

Samuel Tesla samuel.tesla@REDACTED
Wed Aug 29 15:28:35 CEST 2007

(Aplogies to Joel to whom I sent this directly already, I forgot to
Reply-To-All...need coffee.)

Is it necessary for your project to link it in and execute it as a thread?

You might want to consider just including the necessary bits of the erlang
distribution inside your application bundle and launch it as a child
process.

-- Samuel