[erlang-questions] Is it worth commenting this guy?

Steve Vinoski vinoski@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 16:33:01 CEST 2007

On 8/28/07, Robert Virding <rvirding@REDACTED> wrote:

> When scanning for references to Erlang I occasionally come across this
> guy:
>
> http://rebelscience.blogspot.com/
>
> He is advocating/developing a system called COSA and continually comparing
> it to Erlang. While I appreciate the references I personally think he is a
> bit bonkers and just not getting it. Do you think it is worth getting into a
> discussion with him and try to correct him where he is wrong? Has anyone
> tried?

I've seen his postings, too. If I were you, I'd avoid getting into
discussions with him, because he's really just looking for attention. But if
you just can't resist, I'd ask him for proof that his ideas have been put to
the test in real-world production systems and proven to work as advertised.

--steve