[erlang-questions] Commercial Users of Functional Programming Workshop, Freiburg (Germany) October 4th 2007

Francesco Cesarini francesco@REDACTED
Tue Aug 28 12:09:22 CEST 2007

The program for the 2007 Commercial Users of Functional Programming workshop is now published.

        http://cufp.galois.com/

The workshop is co-located with ICFP, and will be held in Freiburg, Germany, on 4 October 2007 (The day before the Erlang workshop so you can attend both). We had a terrific response to our call for talks, and there are twelve (!) speakers describing commercial applications,  variously written in

        Caml
        Erlang
        F#
        Haskell
        ML
        Scheme

This year, there are two Erlang talks. The talks are informal, and there are no proceedings.  We'll just have fun learning about functional programming used to solve real problems.

Kathleen Fisher, Simon Peyton Jones & Francesco Cesarini