[erlang-questions] (newbie) why do I see no output in the erlangshell?

Lennart Öhman Lennart.Ohman@REDACTED
Sun Aug 26 19:48:57 CEST 2007

Welcome to Erlang,

If you look in the "Fine Manual", in the for this situation obviously
relevant section "getting started"  (sorry couldn't help it, just
slipped out :-) about the Erlang shell

....\doc\getting_started\part_frame.html

you'll find the solution to your question.

Good luck
Lennart

Lennart Öhman                   phone   : +46-8-587 623 27
Sjöland & Thyseliys Telecom AB  cellular: +46-70-552 6735
Hälsingegatan 43, 10th floor    fax     : +46-8-667 8230
SE-113 31 STOCKHOLM, SWEDEN     email   : lennart.ohman@REDACTED