[erlang-questions] erl -make exit status

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Thu Aug 23 17:11:08 CEST 2007

Hi,

What is your real problem?
Is it the fact that "erl -make" doesn't return an exit code to the shell?
Or is it the "can't find include lib" thing?

The make module in tools is not meant to be a heavy duty build tool.
It is rather a
convenient way of making for example all Erlang modules in one
directory (mostly invoked
from the Erlang shell).

For real building of products we recommend the use of UNIX make or
similar invoking
erlc for each Erlang module.

You must specify -I IncludeDir for erlc or {i,IncludeDir} in the
Emakefile in order to find the
include files for eunit.

/Regards Kenneth