[erlang-questions] Building Erlang with the Sun Studio compiler

Berger, Daniel Daniel.Berger@REDACTED
Tue Aug 21 19:01:06 CEST 2007

Thanks Chris, that definitely looks interesting.

However, I still think removing the GNU specific dependencies is a
better long term solution. People are going to want to build from source
with their own compilers on other platforms as well, e.g. MS VC++,
Borland, the HP-UX compiler, etc.

Regards,

Dan