[erlang-questions] Name For This Pattern?

Peter Wang pwa@REDACTED
Tue Aug 21 02:51:59 CEST 2007

On 2007-08-20, David Mercer <dmercer@REDACTED> wrote:
> 2.       Is there a name for this pattern?  I was calling it a continuation
> in my mind, because the second element of the output 2-tuple is a
> continuation function to give the next value, but I thought maybe there is a
> more specific name for this use of continuations.

In Scheme (at least) they are called streams. e.g.


More information about the erlang-questions mailing list