[erlang-questions] slow message processing in cluster

Dustin Sallings dustin@REDACTED
Wed Aug 15 02:03:49 CEST 2007

On Aug 14, 2007, at 16:39 , Bob Ippolito wrote:

> You might want to take a look at the options in the http module. The
> client has some pretty low concurrency by default (e.g. max 2
> connections per host, look at max_sessions).

	I adjusted both of those and didn't find anything terribly
interesting.  I was a little afraid it might be the http client, but
I don't have much visibility into how that works.

	My goal is to send a large number of http requests over a short
amount of time.  Is there any appropriate tuning to achieve this or
at least detect if it's the cause of my problems?

	Thanks.

--
Dustin Sallings