[erlang-questions] Load testing in parallel

Ahmed Ali ahmed.nawras@REDACTED
Tue Aug 14 11:10:18 CEST 2007

Hi All,

Thanks for the info. It was really useful for me.

Serge,

Your assumption is true about  the list, it is flat list. Also, there's no
issue what so ever with spawn call, because it is working correctly. It's
just the time that wouldn't output. timer:now_diff/2 is very useful and it
is exactly what I've been looking for.

I discovered that i should change the last line in run_process/4 to:
io:format("Num ~p done: total time = ~p~n",[Num, U2]).
(i.e. ~p instead of ~s)          :)

Best regards,

Ahmed Al-Issaei