[erlang-questions] Changing environment variables for an application started from boot script

Ulf Wiger ulf@REDACTED
Mon Aug 13 00:25:15 CEST 2007

You can override the variables in the .app file either by adding
them to the command line, or by using a system configuration
file (.config).

The .config file (often called sys.config) is identified from the
command line with the -sys <path>/sys flag.

http://www.erlang.org/doc/design_principles/applications.html

Chapter 7.8, Configuring an Application

BR,
Ulf W