[erlang-questions] The Book, lib_chan and IRC Lite

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Wed Aug 8 11:09:15 CEST 2007

There *was* a bug after all - there was a patch by Kazuya Sakakihara
on the errata list for the book.

I missed this since I when I retested the version I distributed it
seemed to work
(very strange). I've now fixed the code and the changes should make it
into the next
printing of the book.

The corrected versions of code/socket_dist/chat_client.erl and
code/socket_dist/chat_group.erl are attached to this mail.

I hope they are correct now.

Sorry for all the confusion.

/Joe