[erlang-questions] The Book, lib_chan and IRC Lite

Joe Armstrong erlang@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 13:57:37 CEST 2007

Strange, there is a report of an error (and a patch) on the book's errata page
but I have not been able to reproduce the error.

I don't think there ever was a broken version on the prag site - you
might having forgotten
to do a make or have some weird paths setup. The command
"code:clash()" will report
any irregularities in your code loading paths.

Otherwise I have no idea what went wrong. It's possible there is some
weird error
but in that case I don't know how to reproduce it - I think the
program is correct.

Cheers

/Joe