[erlang-questions] August San Francisco Bay Area ErlLounge

Ryan Tecco ryan@REDACTED
Tue Aug 7 02:01:21 CEST 2007

Hello all,

The San Francisco Bay Area ErlLounge will be held on Wednesday, August 15th
at 7:00 at the Thoughtworks office (410 Townsend St.)
in downtown San Francisco. Thoughtworks is less than block away from the 4th
and King Caltrain station for those who might be coming up
from the South Bay.

Pizza and beer will be provided as well as wi-fi and whiteboards, so bring
your laptop if you are so inclined.

RSVP with me off-list so that I can get a rough head count.

rt