[erlang-questions] VM & BEAM Specs

Kenneth Lundin kenneth.lundin@REDACTED
Sat Aug 4 23:26:35 CEST 2007

On 8/4/07, Denys Rtveliashvili <rtvd@REDACTED> wrote:

> > Hello,
> >
> > The ErlangVM and BEAM file specifications are available?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Lucindo
> I join to this question.
>
> I was also looking for the specifications once as I had an idea how to
> improve the performance of list operations by changing the underlying
> implementation.

It would be interesting to share your ideas about improving the
performance of list operations. What improvements did you have in
mind? If you have some good ideas
that we have not thought about we might implement them.

I am also curious about which list operation you don't find effiecient
as it is today.

/Kenneth (Erlang/OTP team at Ericsson)