[erlang-questions] Encrypted Mnesia database?

Hakan Mattsson hakan@REDACTED
Fri Aug 3 16:49:02 CEST 2007

What about implementing an own Activity Access Callback module?
Perhaps you can hide all the encryption stuff there.

See also:

  http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/mnesia/Mnesia_chap4.html#4.5
  http://www.erlang.org/doc/apps/mnesia/Mnesia_App_C.html#10

/Håkan