[erlang-questions] Erlang vs. Stackless Python

Zac Brown zac@REDACTED
Fri Aug 3 16:37:57 CEST 2007

That benchmark has some pitfalls in that it doesn't really demonstrate the
scalabilty of erlang that well. I feel confident saying that erlang would
scale to a much larger scale far better than stackless python would.
Interesting post no doubt, but could've been a little less biased.

Regards,
Zac